Published in 2016-12-05 14:08:42
Prof. Zhaoxiang Zhang (CASIA, China) email@example.com
Prof. David Suter (Adelaide, Australia) firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Yingli Tian (CUNY, USA) email@example.com
Deadline for workshop proposal: December 15th , 2017
Notification of Acceptance: January 15th , 2018
Workshops August 20th , 2018
Guideline for submitting proposals
To propose an ICPR 2018 workshop, you only need to finish one single application form online, which will be automatically delivered to the C&M chair and ICPR workshop chairs.
The form mainly includes the following contents:
· Type of support requested (Sponsorship; Endorsement; Neither).
· Name and contact information of the main organizers and any committees involved.
· Brief description of the scope and target audience. Estimate the number of participants. Both smaller and larger events will be accommodated.
· Tentative schedule. Indicate here if a half or full day event is planned.
· Overall organization. Illustrated as: review process and paper selection, submission deadlines, invited speakers, distribution of submitted contributions, coverage of any additional costs of the event (e.g., sponsorship for invited speakers and awards), etc.